UCO Bank celebrated the 75th Independence day under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mohasatav. UCO Bank’s MD & CEO Shri Soma Sankara Prasad hoisted the flag at UCO bank Head Office. On the Occasion Bank’s Executive Director, Shri Ishraq Ali Khan, CVO Smt. Ranjana Bose, Corporate General Managers, Deputy General Managers and other Executives were present.
On this auspicious occasion UCO Bank announces to strengthen its presence and customer reach by opening of 200 banking outlets under Annual Banking Outlets Expansion Plan 2022-23 (ABOEP 2022-23).
● On behalf of the employees, Members of Board of Directors & Shareholders, Bank inaugurated 28 Banking outlets including 19 Brick & Mortar Branches & 9 CSP points through BC Agent today on our 75th Independence Day.
MD & CEO Shri Soma Sankara Prasad inaugurated the branches virtually.
The state wise details are given below :
1. Tripura- 1 (Kanchanpur)
2. Gujarat- 3 (Sanand Area, Vatva Area & Gotri)
3. Rajasthan- 5 (Shreenathpuram , Bijoliyan, Asti Kalan, Teori & Padampur)
4. Odisha- 4 (Jaipore, Palasulo, Trilochanpur & Jhadusuguda)
5. Karnataka- 1 (Kanakapura)
6. Tamilnadu- 4 (Chengalpattu, Panipet, By Pass Madurai & Hosur)
7. Kerela- 2 (Ezhamkulam, Kanhangad)
8. Nagaland- 1 (Akuhaito)
9. Haryana- 1 (Nissing)
10. West Bengal- 3 (Nimpith, Sabsit & Bachhri)
11. Himachal Pradesh- 1 (Baragran Vhal)
12. Uttar Pradesh- 2 (Bachhrawa & Sandeela)
● Mr. Soma Sankara Prasad, MD & CEO flagged off the Mobile ATM Van, which will further strengthen the very relationship at field level and can create an exponential growth opportunity through customer outreach
● Mr. Soma Sankara Prasad, MD & CEO inaugurated new refurbished Customer’s Lobby at Head Office with a small museum featured with unique collections